Thursday, August 30, 2007

Busy days!

I just absolutely love being able to be a "stay at home mom"! To me, it's the most rewarding job in the world! I'm absolutely in love with my kids, husband, and making our house our home. Thank you, Lord, for the many blessings that you have given to us!

And my favorite days are the days that daddy spends with us...even if it is just for an afternoon. So I was thrilled to have an afternoon that E took off of work early to run around town with our little fam as we went and ordered a couple of "workbooks" (who doesn't crave the smell of a fresh workbook...it's all I can do to keep myself from doing the girls' workbooks myself!), visiting our friends' new baby Katherine Jane S. (although I told everyone that it was Katherine James!) who is absolutely adorable! And then a successful, family trip to Sam's!

Now, I'm not saying that I wouldn't rather be spending a relaxing day with my toes in the warm, sugary-white sands at Rosemary Beach on the gulf of Mexico while E and I sipped refreshing margaritas and watched our sun-burnt free children playing in the sand; however, this was a pretty great day!

No comments: