Saturday, February 21, 2009

I am so LOST!

Okay...I am so LOST in this TV series! What the heck is goin' on?!? Ricci and I have had a couple of episodes stockpiled, so we finally sat down late last night to watch them, and I can't tell you where/when/who people are!

I used to sit on the edge of my seat while watching it, but now I just sit there thinking, "No need to run, Jin, you'll just reappear somewhere else in the woods a matter of seconds!" Ricci and I both agree that we're only watching it now to reclaim the investment that we've put into it AND to see how it's all going to end! What on earth kind of upbringing did these writers/creators have?!?

All I have to say is that if I were on that freaky island or in LA with "Ben," then I'd be stickin' close to Sayid, Jack or Locke!

Well, we've had a full day with birthday parties (Happy Birthday, Jonathan! Happy Birthday, Emmaline!), running errands and shopping, so my sweet loves are fed, bathed, jamified and enjoying some good 'ole I Love Lucy, so I'm off with Ricci to watch the last episode that we've recorded...not that it's getting me anywhere! I may go and join the girls!

Am I the only one that's LOST here?!?

No comments: