Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Happy Birthday, Annie!

Well, this past Saturday could not have been any more beautiful! All of our flowers are blooming with our pink and white azaelas at their peak in this blooming season, the grass is becoming so green, and everything was just wonderful for a special day to celebrate Annie's turning SIX!

To celebrate we had an Easter egg hunt (complete with live chicks and bunnies hopping around the yard!), a "horse" piƱata, and a little tea party. But as a proud and happy mom, I was the happiest when Annie stood up and said, "I have an announcement! I just wanted to tell everyone thank you for coming to my party, and thank you for all of your hard work for it, and I just love you all!" My heart melted!

Annie, we are just so proud of you....for the little lady that you are becoming! Mommy and Daddy love you soooooooo much!






No comments: