Monday, January 14, 2008

A fun day at the Aquarium w/ friends!

Last Friday, after a quick bite to eat with our dear hubbies, Kendall, Carter-Man, the girls and I went to the Aquarium! We still can't get enough of those adorable penguins....they are just too cute!
And we walked and walked and walked some more! We made sure that we made the most of our trip by running from exhibit to exhibit to maximize our opportunities to see different animals being fed! Macy enjoyed chasing after Carter-Man, and Annie enjoyed trying to name and make friends with all of animals, while Tressie just enjoyed running! And Kendall just kept me laughing as she usually does! She is just hysterical!

While we were having a great time wandering around, mom called and asked if I wanted to join her, dad, and my aunt on a quick trip to Louisiana to be there at my grandfather's art exhibit's reception...well, of course, I did! So after making a few arrangements, they got me a last-minute ticket! Thanks again, Mom and Dad!

No comments: